HOME | JEWELRY | CARE
Due to our local manufacturing, we know all the manufacturing processes of our parts. For this reason, we put at your disposal the necessary information for the correct care of our jewels.
But if the dirt is somewhat deeper and we want to clean our jewelry, we recommend the following processes.
- The first option would be to use the clean silver and gold wipes.
- Clean with a cotton cloth and a specific silver cleaner.
- Clean by immersion with a product that we can buy in specialized stores, whenever it is suitable for it, and following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- If our piece has traces of dirt in difficult to access points, immerse it in water, without our piece being in contact with the bottom and leave it for about ten minutes and then clean with a very soft brush to later dry it with hot air.
- Never clean jewelry with magic cotton.
- Never clean the jewelery with brushes with hard hair as they could scratch our jewel.
- Never use scourers or chemicals that can damage the plating.
But if you want your piece to look like the first day, you can ask Denis Marlon for professional cleaning service or even if it is necessary a new gold plating if the piece is badly damaged.